"Nada é permanente nesse mundo cruel. Nem mesmo os nossos problemas." Charles Chaplin

quinta-feira, abril 02, 2009

Mais um som! Airport!

Das melhores musicas, com a melhor "sintetizadela" de sempre! Dá-lhe no shake!!
Obrigado João.



So many destination faces going to so many places
Where the weather is much better
And the food is so much cheaper.
Well I help her with her baggage for her baggage is so heavy
I hear the plane is ready by the gateway to take my love away.
And I can't believe that she really wants to leave me and it's getting me so,
It's getting me so.

Airport -
Airport, you've got a smiling face,
you took the one I love so far away
Fly her away - fly her away - airport.
Airport, you've got a smiling face
You took my lady to another place
Fly her away - fly her away.

The plane is on the move,
And the traces of the love we had in places
Are turning in my mind - how I wish I'd been much stronger
For the wheels are turning faster as I hear the winds are blowing
and I know that she is leaving
On the jet plane way down the runaway.
And I can't believe that she really wants to leave me - and it's
getting me so,
It's getting me so.

Airport -
Airport, you've got a smiling face,...